Cleansing Tools for Make-up Brushes
The best cleansing products & tool at a glance
Even the best of make-up brushes need to be care for and cleansed. The fine bristles gather make-up residues - the perfect breeding ground for bacteria.
How often should make-up brushes be cleansed?
Make-up brushes used for creamy consistencies, such as foundation, cream blush or lip gloss, should be cleansed on a weekly basis. These creamy formulas adhere to the bristles and distribute unwanted bacteria across the entire face, and causes the finish to be flaky or prevent foundation from being blended evenly.
Brushes used for powder products should be cleansed every 1 - 2 weeks. If you are prone to impure or blemished skin, it is advised to follow a thoroughly brush cleansing routine every week.
- Ideal for washing make-up brushes of all sizes
- With firm.hold suction cups
- Fits most sinks
- Quick cleaning
- High-quality cleanser
- Made in Greece
- Cleans & dries brush heads
- Reshapes up to 18 brushes
- With 4 exclusive textures
- Compact cleaning tool
- 8 exclusive textures
- Removes make-up buildup effectively
- Removes make-up residues
- Quick & easy to use
- Perfect for travel
- Mild formula
- Penetrating cleanser
- Ideal for brushes & sponges
- 2-thumb glove with patented textures
- Easy-flip design & removable microfibre interior
- Fits left & right hands
- Deep, gentle cleanse
- Removes tough residues
- Ideal for fluffy face or blending brushes