M2 Beauté Hybrid Second Skin Eye Mask Collagen
Eye pads for men & women
£60.10 £71.90 -16%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Noticeably smoother skin
- Penetrates the skin
- Second-skin effect
Item no.: M2-54000290, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4260180218145
The eye mask is an absolute beauty must-have that visibly smooths and hydrates the delicate eye area. The rich eye mask is made up of 92% highly concentrated native collagen that is virtually identical to the structure of collagen fibres. Thanks to a unique and patented production process, the ingredients contain collagen structures that occur in nature – this means that the collagen peptides are not destroyed and can pass on stimuli to connective tissue cells and produce new collagen, rejuvenating the skin. The eye mask is made up of organic active components that are directly activated on the skin with Ultra Pure Water. It takes on a second-skin effect which allows the active ingredients to penetrate the layers of the skin.
- In contrast with masks that are pre-moistened with an active ingredient liquid, the Ultra Pure Solutions Hybrid Second Skin Eye Mask Collagen is activated directly on the skin by moistening with ultra-pure, slightly alkaline water.
- The skin is cleaned, dried and then moistened with the activator fluid.
- Both eye pads are then placed directly onto the upper or lower eyelid as required and activated with the ultra-pure, slightly alkaline water until the eye mask is completely soaked.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- The mask can then be removed and eye products suitable for the skin type can be applied.
- Studies showed a 60 % improvement in skin moisture, a 28 % reduction in skin irritation and a 38% decrease in the depth of wrinkles. The results were measured after just 20 minutes.
|Product Types:||Eye care|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Mature skin|
|Properties :||Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free|
- hydrogenated polysobutene
- ppg-15 stearyl ether
- peg-40 sorbitan peroleate
- pentylene glycol