MÁDARA Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub
Leaves the complexion looking beautifully radiant
£5.60 (£44.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types
- Softens & smooths
- Promotes cell renewal
- Binds dirt particles
Item no.: XEC-BS-SM2151, Content: 12,50 ml, EAN: 4751009825588
Forget aggressive scrubs and opt for the luxurious, rich oil-based Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub formula instead. It scrub transforms into a delicate milky consistency that softens and renews the skin without disturbing the natural moisture level of the skin. Apricot kernel oil and oat oil molecules bind dirt and impurities while the natural volcanic sand frees the pores, removes dead skin cells and smooths the skin. The scrub stimulates natural cell renewal for a softer, smoother and a visibly radiant skin finish.
- Squeeze into dry palms and massage over dry skin in circular motions, then add a splash of water to melt the oil into a delicate milk.
- Rinse off.
- Pat skin dry, follow with a toner and moisturiser.
- Exfoliate your skin two to three times a week.
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Glycerin 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Aqua (Water)
- Sucrose Laurate
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Volcanic Sand
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- made using natural raw ingredients
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about MÁDARA Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub
English reviews written for MÁDARA Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Peel Universal Daily Peel5 Pcs, 30 Pcs, 60 Pcs
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel5 Pcs, 30 Pcs, 60 Pcs
Benton PHA Peeling Gel70 ml
Lixirskin Peel Express30 ml
Whamisa Organic Flowers Peeling Finger Mitt180 g, 7 ml