Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Lip Scrub
Rich lip scrub enriched with fairtrade sugar
(£1,167.60 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Effective & gentle
- With BHA & PHA
- Nourishing formula
Item no.: XEC-OWA-4004, Content: 25 g, EAN: 8809403815035
This nourishing and rich lip scrub effectively removes dead skin cells in a gentle manner. It contains a blend of fairtrade sugar and capryloyl salicylic acid (BHA) and gluconolactone (PHA) paired with jojoba, carrot seed, coconut and olive oils that supply the skin with moisture. The mild and sulphate-free formula forms a gentle lather that lends a clean feel whilst hydrating the skin.
- Apply a small amount of scrub to the lips to exfoliate.
- Rinse with water or remove with a moist cloth.
- Follow up with a moisturiser.
- For best results, use in the morning after having applied a sleeping mask to soften dead skin cells.
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Moisturising|
|Area of Application :||Lips|
- 74,24% Sucrose 
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- 4% Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract 
- 2% Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- 1% Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- 1% Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil 
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Coconut Acid
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
- Lactobacillus Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/ Root Ferment Filtrate 
- from organic agriculture