Fushi Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil
£20.95 (£41.90 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Highly moisturising
- Anti-aging effects
- Improves skin elasticity
Item no.: FUSHI-F0050101, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 5060112860003
The Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil by Fushi is a combination of nourishing oils, such as jojoba oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil, raspberry oil and orange oil, and a high vitamin E content. Jojoba oil has hypoallergenic properties and supplies the skin with moisture. Wheat germ oil and raspberry oil are excellent free radical scavengers that are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. Orange oil lends the complexion a gorgeous glow and is responsible for the products delightful scent. Fushi's Really Good Vitamin E Skin Oil softens both the skin and the hair. It can also be used to counteracts premature skin aging. Fushi uses purely natural ingredients sourced from organic farming.
- Skin: Apply a few drops to the face or body and gently massage until absorbed.
- Cuticles: Pour a few drops on the cuticles and massage gently with your fingertips.
- Hair: Use as few drops on the ends of the hair to boost shine. Alternatively, apply a generous amount of oil all over the hair, massage the scalp and leave on overnight as a nourishing hair treatment. Shampoo the hair the next morning.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Dry skin , Mature skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
- tocopherol acetate (d-alpha tocopherol/d alpha tocopherol)
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower)
- triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil
- rubus idaeus (raspberry seed oil)
- tocopherol (mixed tocopherols)
- citrus sinensis peel oil expressed