Fushi Really Good Stretch Mark Oil
Special oil for scars & stretch marks
(£197.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Organic oil blend
- Nourishes uneven areas of the skin
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: FUSHI-F0050802a, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 5055757916673
The Really Good Stretch Mark Oil is a unique, perfume-free blend that improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It contains Indian tulsi, better known as holy basil, in combination with baobab, omega-3, vitamins E and D, as well as oils derived from wheat germ, grapefruit and avocado to nourish uneven areas of the skin. Fushi uses purely natural ingredients sourced from organic farming.
- Apply the oil to the affected areas of the skin and massage using circular motions.
- Best used on damp skin directly after a bath or shower.
- Use regularly for at least six months.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Cruelty-free|
- sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis) with triple infused organic tulsi serum (ocimum sanctum)
- rosehip seed oil
- adansonia digitata seed oil
- triticum vulgare (wheatgerm)
- avocado (persea americana)
- pomegranate seed oil (punica granatum)
- grapefruit seed oil (citrus paradisii)
- vitamin e (d-mixed tocopherols)
Questions & Answers about Fushi Really Good Stretch Mark Oil
English reviews written for Fushi Really Good Stretch Mark Oil
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available