Rahua Classic Shampoo
Conditioning shampoo for healthy & shiny hair
(£113.93 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High-end shampoo for all hair types
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan & sulphate-free
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: AM-AB0107, Content: 280 ml, EAN: 810039250006
The key ingredient found in this shampoo is the rich plant-based oil rahua, which provides an excellent effect thanks to its molecular structure.
The Classic Shampoo by Rahua enhances bounce whilst providing an intense cleansing effect for a healthy and shiny finish. It forms a light lather making it ideal for colour-treated hair types.
The shampoo is enriched with high-quality rahua oil that strengthens damaged tresses and gently regenerates the hair follicles. Palo santo dispenses a delicate scent and hydrolysed wheat protein amino acids that balance the moisture content of the scalp. Coconut and shea butter safely and effectively remove dirt particles.
Free from sulphates and pregnancy-safe.
- Apply to wet hair and emulsify to cleanse.
- Leave it on for a brief moment then rinse with lukewarm water.
|Hair Type :||For all hair types|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Alcohol-free , Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free|
|Area of Application :||Hair|
- herbal infusion of aloe barbadensis leaf extract 
- camellia sinensis leaf extract 
- rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract 
- robus ideous (raspberry) leaf extract 
- sodium alpha olefin sulfonate 
- coco betaine 
- sodium chloride (salt)
- vegetable glycerin
- saccharum officinarum (molasses) extract 
- glycine 
- oenocarpus bataua (rahua ungurahua) oil
- bursera graveolens (palo santo) oil
- hydrolyzed quinoa
- potassium sorbate
- caprylic acid 
- citric acid 
- Denotes plant derived ingredient
Questions & Answers about Rahua Classic Shampoo
English reviews written for Rahua Classic Shampoo
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available