Rahua Classic Conditioner
Rich formula enriched with rahua oil & green tea extract
(£149.83 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High-end, natural conditioner
- For damaged & colour-treated hair
- Free from sulphates, parabens & synthetics
- Vegan & gluten-free
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: AM-AB0016, Content: 60 ml, EAN: 859528006120
The high-end conditioner is made using natural, organic and pure plant-derived ingredients such as rahua and palo santo oils for healthy and lustrous hair. Exotic extracts ensure that the health of the scalp is maintained and hair is strengthened. It doubles as a light-weight styling cream that tames frizz and flyaways while adding hold.
- Stronger hair
- Healthier scalp
- Hydration, softness, shine and manageability
- After shampooing, thoroughly work through hair, pressing into hair and scalp, leave in for three minutes, then rinse.
- To use as a styling cream, leave in hair and style as usual.
- Use regularly for best results.
- herbal infusion of organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract
- organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
- and organic robus ideous (raspberry) leaf extract
- behentrimonium methosulfate 
- cetearyl alcohol 
- vegetable glycerin
- oenocarpus bataua (rahua ungurahua) oil
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- stearalkonium chloride 
- organic saccharum officinarum (molasses) extract
- bursera graveolens (palo santo) oil
- hydrolyzed quinoa
- potassium sorbate
- glycine 
- Denotes plant derived ingredient
Questions & Answers about Rahua Classic Conditioner
English reviews written for Rahua Classic Conditioner
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available