Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer
A gentle, light & mattifying formula
(£906.33 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mattifying properties
- Conceals large pores & wrinkles
Item no.: MDV-16-01-004, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 670367007570
A gentle, light & mattifying formula for instant results and long-lasting effects. The effective ingredients, AuraSpheres and Gransil EP-9, conceal, restore and minimise the appearance of large pores, fine lines and unevenness/impurities. An effect mattifying complexion absorbs excess oil with the help of AberMat™ while Disa-Pore 20 and Evermat™ actives contribute to minimising the appearance of large pores over time. The primer is suitable as a make-up base for a flawless make-up finish and professional results. It can also be used as a standalone product for a natural-looking complexion. The primer has a delicate, universal tint that melts into all skin tones and skin types.
- Gently distribute the primer on the face, particularly on the pores, fine lines and uneven areas.
- Use as a primer prior to make-up application.
- For long-term results, use daily for a period of 28 days.
- For external use only.
|Brand:||Peter Thomas Roth|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Pore-refining|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- stearoxymethicone/dimethicone copolymer
- isononyl isononanoate
- methyl methacrylate crosspolymer
- diamond powder
- enantia chlorantha bark extract
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide
- saccharide isomerate
- Lysophosphatidic Acid
- oleanolic acid
- butylene glycol
- caprylyl glycol
- titanium dioxide (ci77891)
- adipic acid
- Calcium Silicate
- vp/va copolymer
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- potassium sorbate
- sodium benzoate
- ci 77499
- ci 77492
- ci 77491