Paula's Choice Clinical Discoloration Repair Serum
Fades skin impurities & discolouration
£0.00 (£0.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Repairs sun damage
- Clarifies & evens out the complexion
Item no.: PC-8040, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 655439080408
The Clinical Discoloration Repair Serum by Paula's Choice counteracts unpleasant spots on the face. Many people suffer from discolouration on the cheeks, forehead and nose. This can be due to several factors: the natural overproduction of pigments, sun rays or healed spots can lead to discolouration. This serum contains effective ingredients that reduce the appearance of brown or grey discolouration. A powerful trio composed of tranexamic acid (3%), bakuchiol (0.5%) and niacinamide (5%) evens out the complexion and prevent the formation of discolouration. For skin that is balanced, healthy-looking and clear with regular use.
- Use 3 times a week in the beginning then slowly increase the frequency up to 2 times a day.
- Apply to clean skin - face and neck.
- Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Use sunscreen during the day and avoid direct sun exposure.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
|Area of Application :||Face|