Paula's Choice 2% BHA for Face & Body Gift Box
Glow from head to toe
- Ideal for blemished & combination skin
- Minimises skin impurities
- For an even-looking appearance
The best-selling exfoliating duo for a clear and even-looking complexion. The set contains:
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant: A highly effective exfoliant that contains 2% BHA (salicylic acid) that gently removes sebum, dead skin cells and fights blackheads and breakouts thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It has a fast-absorbing, liquid consistency enriched with skin-soothing and antioxidant-rich green tea extract.
- Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA: A treatment that gently exfoliates dry, rough skin on the body while improving the appearance of breakouts and red bumps, leaving you with soft, hydrated, silky-smooth skin.
- Apply Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant to your face after cleansing and toning in the AM and PM.
- Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA can be used in the morning or at night.
- During the day, always use a Paula's Choice sunscreen on the face and any body parts that are exposed to sunlight.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Combination skin , Oily skin , Blemished skin|
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Peeling: Aqua, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Polysorbate 20, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol