Patchology FlashMasque Milk Peel
Sheet mask with a gentle exfoliating action
Features & Advantages
- Suitable fo all skin types - incl. sensitive skin
- Gentle peeling & moisturising effect
- AHA, lactic acid & fruit enzyme peeling
Item no.: MDV-FMMP4, Content: 4 Pcs, EAN: 818262020113
The botanical FlashMasque Milk Peel Sheet Mask restores the balance and is inspired by trending Korean cosmetics that that uses lactic acid and moisturising coconut milk and soy milk to lift away dead skin cells and soothe the skin. The milk peel is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. AHA, lactic acid and fruit enzymes obtained from papaya, pineapple and grapefruit exfoliate the skin in a gentle way. Coconut milk paired with soy milk soothe and moisturise the skin.
The patented HydraSurge5 Moisture System provides intensive hydration. This mask contains antioxidant-rich green tea that protects the skin against environmental toxins in only 5 minutes.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week.
- Place the sheet mask on a clean face and gently press into the skin.
- Leave on for 5 minutes (or longer if so desired).
- Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining serum into the skin. Do not rinse.
- Follow with subsequent skincare products.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
- butylene glycol
- soy milk powder
- olea europaea fruit oil
- peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil
- xantham gum
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- dunaliella salina extract
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- hydrogenated lecithin
- lactic acid
- cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract
- glyceryl caprylate
- scutellaria baicalensis root extract
- averrhoa carambola fruit extract
- passiflora incarnata fruit extract
- actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract
- garcinia mangostana fruit extract
- ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract
- punica granatum extract
- litchi chinensis fruit extract
- zizyphus jujuba fruit extract
- psidium guajava fruit extract
- sodium hyaluronate
- microcitrus australasica fruit extract
- tocopheryl acetate
- sodium acrylate
- polysorbate 80
- sorbitan oleate
- disodium edta