MÁDARA SOS Hydra Repair Intensive Serum
Highly concentrated, moisturising serum
(£1,373.33 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For stressed & dehydrated skin
- Deeply hydrating
- Guards against free radicals
- Lasting effects
Item no.: XEC-BS-A3021, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 4751009825564
The SOS Serum is highly concentrated and moisturising, providing stressed and very dry skin with needed hydration. It is specially designed to penetrate the underlying layers of the skin to deliver moisture and restore balance. The serum has been clinically tested to replenish the skin's moisture reserves and guard it against free radicals. A blend of hydrating active ingredients such as peony, linseed and hyaluronic acid is quickly absorbed by the skin and offers lasting results.
- Perfect for all skin types and all age groups.
- Especially beneficial for those with dehydrated, dull and stressed skin that feels tight and rough, with fine lines and wrinkles.
- A good solution for oily skin surface and dehydrated deeper layers of the skin.
- Apply to clean skin and follow with a moisturising cream.
- Use with SOS Hydra Recharge Cream to achieve the best results.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Pca
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract
- Paeonia lactiflora (Peonia) root extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract
- Mica (Ci 77019)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Salicylate