Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion
Hydrating lotion that smooths the skin
(£187.67 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types - especially sensitive skin
- Smooths & hydrates
- Highly effective ingredients
Item no.: MIIN-BEN8, Content: 120 ml, EAN: 8809566991669
Benton's Snail Bee High Content Lotion is specially formulated for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It has a light texture that is easily applied to the skin and contains key ingredient such as snail secretion filtrate, bee venom, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera.
- Snail secretion: promotes skin regeneration and slows down the skin aging process enormously. Currently known as a miracle ingredient in the beauty world.
- Bee venom: has antiseptic properties and is special in that it is made up of more than 30 components of which many cannot be duplicated synthetically. A total of 18 components have an exceptionally high biological activity. Bee venom also contains peptides (protein) and enzymes that complement and stimulate several other actives to reactivate the skin cells. Small amounts of bee venom smooth the skin in the long term.
- Aloe vera and mallow: repair and strengthen stressed and damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: delivers hydration.
The result: beautifully smooth skin and an even complexion.
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps to the face after cleansing and gently tap into the skin until the product is fully absorbed.
|Product Types:||Fluid, Day Creams|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Alcohol-free , Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging|
|Area of Application :||Face|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women|
- butylene glycol
- snail secretion filtrate
- cetyl ethylhexanoate
- sodium hyaluronate
- cetearyl olivate
- sorbitan olivate
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- palmitic acid
- pentylene glycol
- zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract
- pulsatilla koreana extract
- usnea barbata (lichen) extract
- bee venom
- cetearyl alcohol
- xanthan gum
- stearic acid
- tocopheryl acetate
- althaea rosea root extract
- aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- lauric acid
- myristic acid
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- plantago asiatica extract
- diospyros kaki leaf extract
- salix alba (white willow) extract
- Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract
- laminaria digitata extract
- polysorbate 20
Questions & Answers about Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion
English reviews written for Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion
- No reviews available