2787 Perfumes hamaca Eau de Parfum
A warm, woody scent with marine notes
(£2,592.22 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For real moments of well-being
- Salty & cool sea notes
- With tonka bean & vanilla
Item no.: 2787-24, Content: 27 ml, EAN: 8437016071243
"hamaca" is the Spanish word for hammock and essentially expresses what the hamaca fragrance stands for: calm, serenity, relaxation, mediation. A fragrance in which the light accords of salty-cool sea notes meet tonka beans from Venezuela, sunny and warm, creamy coconut and gentle Madagascar vanilla. Earthy sandalwood provides real moments of well-being that invite you to unwind.
- Top notes: marine notes
- Heart notes: sandalwood, coconut
- Base notes: tonka bean, vanilla
The design of 2787 perfumes is timeless and minimalistic, clear and puristic. The flacons are available in 27 ml and 87 ml sizes. The packaging of 2787 is more than just functional. The boxes designed by well-known artists underline the unique character of the respective fragrances on an individual, visual level. A special piece of jewellery, ideal for further use.
The design of hamaca conveys peace and serenity with pastel-coloured abstract surfaces.
|Product Types:||Scent , Eau de Parfum|
|Particularly suitable for :||Unisex|
|Scent :||Refreshing-citrusy , Sweet|
- alcohol denat
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
- ethylhexyl salicylate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects