2787 Perfumes genetic bliss Eau de Parfum
A unique fragrance that unfolds in an individual way
(£3,036.67 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Molecular scent
- Reveals unique fragrance compositions
- With woody notes
Item no.: 2787-25, Content: 27 ml, EAN: 8437016071250
An individual, unmistakable perfume. genetic bliss is a molecular fragrance that adapts to our natural scent to reveal a unique fragrance composition. The woody notes (including akigalawood and belambre) and the creamy sandalwood interact with our personal scent and unfold in an individual way. genetic bliss can be worn alone or in combination with other 2787 perfumes. As with all molecular perfumes, genetic bliss takes some time to develop and gradually reveals its potential.
The designs of 2787 perfumes are timeless and minimalistic, clear and puristic. The flacons are available in 27 ml and 87 ml sizes. The packaging of 2787 is more than just functional. The boxes designed by well-known artists underline the unique character of the respective fragrances on an individual, visual level. A special piece of jewellery, ideal for further use.
The design of genetic bliss symbolises an indication of the wearer's skin characteristics that the fragrance uses to develop into a unique perfume.
|Product Types:||Scent , Eau de Parfum|
|Particularly suitable for :||Unisex|
- alcohol denat
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.