Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Serum
Highly effective actives that improves the appearance of the skin
(£851.14 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Brightens age spots & acne scars
- Anti-aging effects
- Reduces skin impurities
Item no.: MIIN-OTPOSA, Content: 35 ml, EAN: 8809566990075
The Snail Bee Ultimate Serum is an intensively nourishing formula that contains hemp extracts, fermented snail secretion filtrate, bee venom, tea tree extract and aloe vera. It penetrates the layers of the skin to nourish it, minimises irritations and, with regular use, evens out the complexion. An oil-free serum that benefits all skin types, especially skin that is dry, oily, blemished, sensitive and mature. The transparent serum is quickly absorbed by the skin to leave behind a silky finish.
- Fermented snail secretion filtrate: accelerates cell turnover and shields against premature skin aging.
- Bee venom: reduces skin impurities, protects the skin, smooths it over time and restores skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide: ensures an even-looking complexion by brightening pigmentation spots and acne scars.
- Aloe vera extract and sodium hyaluronate: soothes irritated skin and replenishes the moisture deposits for a fuller and fresher-looking complexion.
- Apply 3 - 4 drops of serum to the face and gently massage until absorbed.
- Follow with subsequent beauty products.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Dry skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging, Brightening|
- saccharomyces ferment
- melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree)
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- butylene glycol
- pentylene glycol
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder
- sodium hyaluronate
- chamaecyparis obtusa
- diospyros kaki leaf extract
- ulmus campestris (elm) bark extract
- plantago asiatica extract
- laminaria digitata extract
- salix alba (white willow) extract
- aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- althaea rosea root extract
- bee venom
- citric acid
- caprylyl glycol
- xanthan gum